Monday, August 14, 2017

How I made 1600$ with Facebook comments last month as a newbie

Whatsup my brothers,

So I started my journey in the world of internet marketing in May this year. In the beginning I read as much information as I could on this forum to learn about the trade. I played around with some of the methods here and had some success, but nothing that was really sustainable.

Then I read the great advice that for real success you should use the older methods as inspiration and take the best ideas and tricks from them and create your own new working method. So that is what I did; I took the best parts of the methods and combined them in a strategy that works for me!

Because I feel that I own this success to you guys, I decided to share this method with you!

What I learned:
-How to quickly make good looking scalable landing pages
-How to host them for free
-What doesn't work anymore on Facebook (Like groupspamming etc.)

The Facebook method

- Pick a CPA offer you want to advertize on Facebook
- Generate a static landing page with https://purelander.com/signup and download the page as a .zip
- Upload the .zip on https://pages.github.com/ to host the landing page for free
- Post the link with an account with a custom hashtag (something like #FreeiPhone)
- With another account spam this hashtag everywhere!

People will click on the hashtag and see the post with the link to the landing page you have hosted on Github. Since you aren't spamming any links, it's very hard for Facebook to recognize this as spam.

The limits of making money with this method are based on your ability to post the hashtags on as many places as you can and it's based on the number of parallel landing pages/offers you are running.
Since the hosting is free, it's very easy to rapidly make new landing pages and scale your work.
If you can automate posting the hashtags, you can make even more money. Or maybe find a way to make the hashtag go viral, that means that other people will essentially advertize for you!


I hope this method will help you all and I hope that by posting this I can give something back to this great community!

Have a great day    

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment